Over the years, the attorneys at the firm have earned a hard nose reputation of taking on big companies that put corporate profits ahead of consumers’ health and well-being. The groundbreaking cases DeNittis Osefchen Prince, P.C. has litigated have resulted in landmark decisions on previously untried issues involving food mislabeling, construction defects, false advertising claims, wage and hour violations, real estate vendor overcharging, gas utility safety issues, and fraudulent product sales. They have not only had success in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, but also on a national scale with success representing clients in courts throughout the country. Learn more about our Firm.
Attorneys at the firm:
- Have been Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorneys, an honor bestowed on only 1.5% of the attorneys in the State
- Have received an AV Rating, the highest rating given by Martindale Hubbell, the country’s foremost legal directory and numerous other awards and honors
- Have recovered over $100 million for our clients in the last ten years alone.
- Prepare every case as if it is going to trial
- Are not afraid to try cases and have obtained numerous six and seven-figure verdicts or settlements
Partner Joseph A. D’Aversa, Esq. Selected by SJ Magazine as Top Attorney For Municipal Court Matters
In August of 2018, DeNittis Osefchen Prince, P.C. partner Joseph A. D'Aversa was selected to SJ Magazine's annual list of Top Attorneys in South Jersey in the area of Municipal Court matters . The honor was bestowed upon Mr. D'Aversa through a selection process...read more
September 2, 2018 — Audi Q7 squeaky brakes have caused a class-action lawsuit filed for all New Jersey citizens who had brakes installed by Audi dealers between July 19, 2012, to the present. The lawsuit doesn't target original brakes that came with the Q7s, but...read more
DOP partners Shane T. Prince, Esq. and Ross H. Schmierer, Esq. presented at the New Jersey Association for Justice’s 2018 Boardwalk Seminar on May 11, 2018. Mr. Prince discussed updates in the law on the Forced Arbitration issue and Mr. Schmierer lectured on...read more