YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND IF: YOU ARE A NEW JERSEY ATTORNEY WHO BETWEEN JANUARY 25, 2013 AND DECEMBER 31, 2016: WERE AUTHORIZED BY YOUR CLIENTS TO REQUEST AND RECEIVE COPIES OF A CLIENT’S PATIENT MEDICAL RECORDS; AND WHO REQUESTED AND RECEIVED AN INVOICE IN YOUR OWN NAME FROM MEDICAL RECORDS […]
Class Action Lawyers and Catastrophic Personal Injury Lawyers
DeNittis Osefchen Prince, P.C., is a premier firm in New Jersey and Pennsylvania litigating matters ranging from high profile national class actions to catastrophic personal injury cases.
Over the years, the attorneys at the firm have earned a hard nose reputation of taking on big companies that put corporate profits ahead of consumers’ health and well-being. The groundbreaking cases Denittis, Osefchen Prince has litigated have resulted in landmark decisions on previously untried issues involving food mislabeling, construction defects, false advertising claims, wage and hour violations, real estate vendor overcharging, gas utility safety issues, and fraudulent product sales. They have not only had success in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, but also on a national scale with success representing clients in courts throughout the country. Learn more about our Firm
Attorneys at the firm:
- Have been Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorneys, an honor bestowed on only 1.5% of the attorneys in the State
- Have received an AV Rating, the highest rating given by Martindale Hubbell, the country’s foremost legal directory and numerous other awards and honors
- Have recovered over $100 million for our clients in the last ten years alone.
- Prepare every case as if it is going to trial
- Are not afraid to try cases and have obtained numerous six and seven-figure verdicts or settlements
On April 21, 2017 the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas granted Final approval of a proposed $6,750,000 consumer fraud class action settlement filed against beauty school operator EEG, Inc. (Empire). This lawsuit alleged that Defendant Empire employed a uniform policy and common course of conduct at its school salons in Pennsylvania and New Jersey of charging standardized fees […]