TJ Maxx was hit with a putative class action in New Jersey by DeNittis Osefchen Price, P.C., alleging that engaged in a uniform policy, systematic scheme and common course of conduct involving the use of deceptive and misleading sales practices in the sale of consumer goods at T.J. Maxx stores. Specifically at issue in this […]
Class Action Lawyers and Catastrophic Personal Injury Lawyers
DeNittis Osefchen Prince, P.C., is a premier firm in New Jersey and Pennsylvania litigating matters ranging from high profile national class actions to catastrophic personal injury cases.
Over the years, the attorneys at the firm have earned a hard nose reputation of taking on big companies that put corporate profits ahead of consumers’ health and well-being. The groundbreaking cases Denittis, Osefchen Prince has litigated have resulted in landmark decisions on previously untried issues involving food mislabeling, construction defects, false advertising claims, wage and hour violations, real estate vendor overcharging, gas utility safety issues, and fraudulent product sales. They have not only had success in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, but also on a national scale with success representing clients in courts throughout the country. Learn more about our Firm
Attorneys at the firm:
- Have been Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorneys, an honor bestowed on only 1.5% of the attorneys in the State
- Have received an AV Rating, the highest rating given by Martindale Hubbell, the country’s foremost legal directory and numerous other awards and honors
- Have recovered over $100 million for our clients in the last ten years alone.
- Prepare every case as if it is going to trial
- Are not afraid to try cases and have obtained numerous six and seven-figure verdicts or settlements
The New Jersey Appellate Division on Tuesday, September 12, 2017, revived a putative class action alleging a hairstyling school overcharges for services by its students, ruling that a lower court wrongly found that only the state’s cosmetology regulator, not the courts, has jurisdiction over the case. The three-judge panel’s decision handed a victory to Rosemary […]