Over the years, the attorneys at the firm have earned a hard nose reputation of taking on big companies that put corporate profits ahead of consumers’ health and well-being. The groundbreaking cases DeNittis Osefchen Prince, P.C. has litigated have resulted in landmark decisions on previously untried issues involving food mislabeling, construction defects, false advertising claims, wage and hour violations, real estate vendor overcharging, gas utility safety issues, and fraudulent product sales. They have not only had success in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, but also on a national scale with success representing clients in courts throughout the country. Learn more about our Firm.
Attorneys at the firm:
- Have been Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorneys, an honor bestowed on only 1.5% of the attorneys in the State
- Have received an AV Rating, the highest rating given by Martindale Hubbell, the country’s foremost legal directory and numerous other awards and honors
- Have recovered over $100 million for our clients in the last ten years alone.
- Prepare every case as if it is going to trial
- Are not afraid to try cases and have obtained numerous six and seven-figure verdicts or settlements
On March 29, 2018, the United Stated Court for the Northern District of Illinois denied Defendant S.C. Johnsons motion to dismiss which sought to dismiss consumer fraud based claims involving the company's Babyganics mineral based SPF 50 sunscreen. Plaintiff Laura...read more
In the April 2018, DOP partners Stephen P. DeNittis and Ross H. Schmierer were selected to the 2018 New Jersey Super Lawyers List in New Jersey in the field of class actions and business litigation. Because Mr. DeNittis and Mr. Schmierer have demonstrated excellence...read more
Have you been ripped off by a car dealer, a home improvement contractor or some other business. Remember, there is no such thing as a “free lunch.” Anytime someone is trying to sell you something, you should take everything they say with a grain of salt. This is...read more