Over the years, the attorneys at the firm have earned a hard nose reputation of taking on big companies that put corporate profits ahead of consumers’ health and well-being. The groundbreaking cases Denittis, Osefchen Prince has litigated have resulted in landmark decisions on previously untried issues involving food mislabeling, construction defects, false advertising claims, wage and hour violations, real estate vendor overcharging, gas utility safety issues, and fraudulent product sales. They have not only had success in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, but also on a national scale with success representing clients in courts throughout the country. Learn more about our Firm.
Attorneys at the firm:
- Have been Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorneys, an honor bestowed on only 1.5% of the attorneys in the State
- Have received an AV Rating, the highest rating given by Martindale Hubbell, the country’s foremost legal directory and numerous other awards and honors
- Have recovered over $100 million for our clients in the last ten years alone.
- Prepare every case as if it is going to trial
- Are not afraid to try cases and have obtained numerous six and seven-figure verdicts or settlements
On Thursday January 11, 2018, Judge Simandle of the Federal District Court for the District of New Jersey granted final approval of the proposed settlement in the Penny Arcade Coin Counter class action pending in Federal Court. The settlement consists of TD creating a...read more
On January 10, 2018, the makers of Banana Boat sunscreen asked a New York federal judge to toss a proposed class action claiming they falsely exaggerate the sun protection level on its children’s sunscreen as SPF 50, when in fact it provides much less protection,...read more
On December 10, 2017, DeNittis Osefchen Prince founding partner Stephen P. DeNittis was selected as the only Top Attorney by South Jersey Magazine in the area of Class Actions. To make the selection, South Jersey Magazine received peer review ratings from the...read more