Joseph Osefchen of DeNittis Osefchen on April 22, 2016 obtained a landmark ruling which resulted in the New Jersey Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division rejecting a mandatory arbitration clause in a patient’s bid to obtain medical records. A New Jersey appeals court on Friday affirmed that a hospital’s medical records processor couldn’t enforce a mandatory class […]
Class Action Lawyers and Catastrophic Personal Injury Lawyers
DeNittis Osefchen, P.C., is a premier firm in New Jersey and Pennsylvania litigating matters ranging from high profile national class actions to catastrophic personal injury cases.
Over the years, the attorneys at the firm have earned a hard nose reputation of taking on big companies that put corporate profits ahead of consumers’ health and well-being. The groundbreaking cases Stephen DeNittis and Joseph Osefchen have litigated during their careers have resulted in landmark decisions on previously untried issues involving food mislabeling, construction defects, false advertising claims, wage and hour violations, real estate vendor overcharging, gas utility safety issues, and fraudulent product sales. They have not only had success in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, but also on a national scale with success representing clients in courts throughout the country. Learn more about our Firm
Attorneys at the firm:
- Have been Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorneys, an honor bestowed on only 1.5% of the attorneys in the State
- Have received an AV Rating, the highest rating given by Martindale Hubbell, the country’s foremost legal directory and numerous other awards and honors
- Have recovered over $90 million for our clients in the last ten years alone.
- Prepare every case as if it is going to trial
- Are not afraid to try cases and have obtained numerous six and seven-figure verdicts or settlements
Sophia Krivy v. Jean Madeline Education Center of Cosmetology, Inc. et. al. Case No. 2603 On April 22, 2016 the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas granted final approval of a proposed $1,350,000 consumer fraud class action settlement filed against beauty school operator Jean Madeline Education Center (JMEC). This lawsuit alleges that Defendant JMEC employs a uniform […]