Over the years, the attorneys at the firm have earned a hard nose reputation of taking on big companies that put corporate profits ahead of consumers’ health and well-being. The groundbreaking cases DeNittis Osefchen Prince, P.C. has litigated have resulted in landmark decisions on previously untried issues involving food mislabeling, construction defects, false advertising claims, wage and hour violations, real estate vendor overcharging, gas utility safety issues, and fraudulent product sales. They have not only had success in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, but also on a national scale with success representing clients in courts throughout the country. Learn more about our Firm.
Attorneys at the firm:
- Have been Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorneys, an honor bestowed on only 1.5% of the attorneys in the State
- Have received an AV Rating, the highest rating given by Martindale Hubbell, the country’s foremost legal directory and numerous other awards and honors
- Have recovered over $100 million for our clients in the last ten years alone.
- Prepare every case as if it is going to trial
- Are not afraid to try cases and have obtained numerous six and seven-figure verdicts or settlements
Stephen DeNittis, partner at DeNittis Osefchen Prince, P.C., out of Marlton NJ, Philadelphia and New York and Michael Galpern, Partner at Javerbaum Wurgaft Hicks Kahn Wikstrom and Sinins, P.C in Mount Laurel, announced today the filing of a class action complaint...read more
On December 7, 2018,the court approved a proposed class action settlement in the lawsuit, captioned Hockfield & Kasher, PA v. Star Med, LLC, Docket No.: CAM-L-813-17. The case was filed in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division, Camden County, on behalf of all...read more
NOTICE OF PENDENCY OF CLASS ACTION AND PROPOSED SETTLEMENT Re: Hockfield & Kasher, PA v. Star Med, LLC, Docket No.: CAM-L-813-17, Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division, Camden County YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO A SETTLEMENT IF: A. You are a law firm, with a New Jersey...read more