On November 1, 2015, DeNittis Osefchen senior associate Shane Prince was selected to the 2015 New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Star List in the field of class actions. Because Mr. Prince has demonstrated excellence in the practice of law in the field of class actions of attorneys 40 years old or younger he is receiving this honor. Such an […]
Class Action Lawyers and Catastrophic Personal Injury Lawyers
DeNittis Osefchen, P.C., is a premier firm in New Jersey and Pennsylvania litigating matters ranging from high profile national class actions to catastrophic personal injury cases.
Over the years, the attorneys at the firm have earned a hard nose reputation of taking on big companies that put corporate profits ahead of consumers’ health and well-being. The groundbreaking cases Stephen DeNittis and Joseph Osefchen have litigated during their careers have resulted in landmark decisions on previously untried issues involving food mislabeling, construction defects, false advertising claims, wage and hour violations, real estate vendor overcharging, gas utility safety issues, and fraudulent product sales. They have not only had success in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, but also on a national scale with success representing clients in courts throughout the country. Learn more about our Firm
Attorneys at the firm:
- Have been Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorneys, an honor bestowed on only 1.5% of the attorneys in the State
- Have received an AV Rating, the highest rating given by Martindale Hubbell, the country’s foremost legal directory and numerous other awards and honors
- Have recovered over $90 million for our clients in the last ten years alone.
- Prepare every case as if it is going to trial
- Are not afraid to try cases and have obtained numerous six and seven-figure verdicts or settlements
On November 1, 2015, DeNittis Osefchen founding partner Stephen P. DeNittis was selected to the 2015 New Jersey Super Lawyers List in New Jersey in the field of class actions. Because Mr. DeNittis has demonstrated excellence in the practice of law in the field of class actions he is receiving this honor. Such an honor is limited to no […]