On February 24, 2014 Judge Silverman Katz in Superior Court of New Jersey gave preliminary approval to a class action settlement in the case encaptioned Jim Dreiling et al, v. D.R. Horton Inc. – New Jersey et al , Docket No. CAM-L-5349-12. The case was filed in 2012 in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Camden County on […]
Class Actions and Catastrophic Personal Injury
DeNittis Osefchen, P.C., formerly Shabel & DeNittis, P.C., is a premier firm in New Jersey and Pennsylvania litigating matters ranging from high profile national class actions to catastrophic personal injury cases.
Over the years, the attorneys at the firm have earned a hard nose reputation of taking on big companies that put corporate profits ahead of consumers’ health and well-being. The groundbreaking cases Stephen DeNittis and Joseph Osefchen have litigated during their careers and at their predecesseor firm, Shabel & DeNittis, P.C. have resulted in landmark decisions on previously untried issues involving construction defects, false advertising claims, wage and hour violations, real estate vendor overcharging, gas utility safety issues, and fraudulent product sales. They have not only had success in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, but also on a national scale with success representing clients in courts throughout the country. Learn more about our Firm
Attorneys at the firm:
- Have been Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorneys, an honor bestowed on only 1.5% of the attorneys in the State
- Have received an AV Rating, the highest rating given by Martindale Hubbell, the country’s foremost legal directory and numerous other awards and honors
- Have recovered over $80 million for our clients in the last ten years alone.
- Prepare every case as if it is going to trial
- Are not afraid to try cases and have obtained numerous six and seven-figure verdicts or settlements
On February 5, 2014, Federal District Court Judge Patrick Sheridan preliminarily approved a $2.1 million settlement of the red-light safety camera class action lawsuits agsainst Redflex (Redflex) and five municipalities that were filed on behalf of their New Jersey customers. The terms of the class action settlement were reached before an extensive mediation before retired Federal Magistrate […]