Nationally Recognized.We're Award-Winning
Legal peers, clients, Federal and State Courts, national legal writing entities and regional legal publications have recognized DeNittis Osefchen Prince and its attorneys for the firm’s legal skills, professional ethics and case successes.
DeNittis Osefchen Prince Attorneys Are Certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as Civil Trial Attorneys
When the New Jersey State Supreme Court designates attorneys as “Certified Trial Attorneys”, it means that such attorneys have attained a level of experience and skill at trial, and that they are proficient at pursuing litigation through trial. The Supreme Court designates lawyers as “Certified” only when they’ve met those standards and criteria mandated by the Court.
How does an attorney become a “Certified Trial Attorney”?
- An attorney must be a member of the Bar for a minimum of five years, and show that they’ve actively participated in the preparation and pursuance of numerous litigated matters;
- Attorneys must verify that they’ve completed the mandatory number of trials in the Superior Court of the State of New Jersey, and, must fulfill mandated continuing legal education requirements;
- An attorney applying for Certification must submit peer attorney and Judge references from those who would acknowledge and confirm the attorney’s skills, ethics and character;
- Finally, attorneys must pass a written exam which specifically addresses trial practice issues and procedures.
Certifications assist the consumer in identifying those attorneys who have reached a high level of competence and experience within a particular or specialized practice of law. Though there are in excess of 77,000 attorneys licensed to practice law in the state of New Jersey, as of the end of 2015 there were only 1162 Certified Civil Trial Attorneys in the state. At DeNittis Osefchen, Stephen P. DeNittis is a Certified Civil Trial Attorneys.
For more information, log on to The New Jersey Board on Attorney Certification
DeNittis Osefchen Prince Attorneys Are Top Rated by Martindale Hubbell
DeNittis Osefchen Prince is honored and thankful for the praise our work has earned…
DeNittis Osefchen Prince attorneys have received Martindale Hubbell’s “AV” peer review rating. “AV” rating is the highest possible Martindale Hubbell rating and is a “testament to the fact that lawyers peers rank them at the highest level of professional excellence” according to Lexis Nexus Martindale Hubbell. This distinction is awarded to less than 5% of all the attorneys throughout the United States. Martindale Hubbell’s peer review ratings are not sold and do not require any advertising of any sort by the attorneys. An attorney awarded the “AV” rating has earned the distinction based on the honest opinions of attorneys and judges who have witnessed the ethics and legal abilities of the rated lawyer.
Awards from Various National and Local Publications
DeNittis Osefchen Prince attorneys have been recognized as top attorneys in the fields of class actions, personal injury, product liability law and consumer law by: Wall Street Journal, Philadelphia Inquirer, New Jersey Monthly, SJ Magazine, South Jersey Magazine, Super Lawyers and Law and Politics Magazine.
- Designated in 2013 as Certified Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Selected by New Jersey Monthly and Law and Politics Magazine as a New Jersey Super Lawyer 2013 – 2018.
- Selected by New Jersey Monthly and Law and Politics Magazine as a New Jersey Super Lawyer/Rising Star for 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.
- Selected by Martindale Hubbell to its Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers as “AV” rated 2005 through 2017.
- Selected by South Jersey Magazine for its list of “Awesome Attorneys” in the areas of Consumer Fraud in 2003 and in the area of Personal Injury in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.
- Selected by SJ Magazine for its list of “Top Attorneys” in the areas of Class Actions and Products Liability in 2011.
- Selected in the 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Edition of Top Philly Lawyer a peer review of attorneys ad judges throughout the Philadelphia and New Jersey and as published in The Wall Street Journal, The Philadelphia Inquirer and The Legal Intelligencer