Medical and Professional Malpractice
Professionals of all kinds are held to certain minimum standards of care and ethical conduct. And when they fail to meet these basic requirements, the people who placed their trust in them invariably suffer.
At DeNittis Osefchen Prince, we pursue professional and medical malpractice claims on behalf of clients throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Our work in this area includes misconduct such as:
- Medical Malpractice – including failure to diagnose cancer, misdiagnosis, surgical errors, nursing medication errors, lack of informed consent, obstetric malpractice, birth injuries, anesthesia errors, and more
- Professional Malpractice – including malpractice and misconduct undertaken by attorneys, accountants, real estate brokers and agents, architects, engineers, and others.
Although proving misconduct in these cases can be difficult, you should also know that we can, and have, done so successfully for many other people. Personal injury and wrongful death claims in medical malpractice cases are different than in claims against other professionals.
Medical Malpractice Expertise
The attorneys at DeNittis Osefchen Prince bring more than 50 years of combined medical malpractice experience to each case. They lecture and teach other lawyers how to handle such cases.
DeNittis Osefchen malpractice lawyers also rely on a highly experienced exclusive independent physician experts to determine what went wrong.
[list style=”list5″ color=”orange”]
- Exhaustively review all medical records
- Review hospital protocols, policies and standards
- Investigate competencies of doctors and nurses
- We utilize innovative use of high-tech visual tools including illustrations, audio and video, animation and customized 3-D models to reenact at trial what occurred. These powerful techniques are very effective in proving the case and convincing defendants to settle with our clients.
Our firm’s efforts in our clients’ medical malpractice cases have been responsible for numerous improvements in hospital policies and procedures designed to prevent future mistakes.
Compensation for Medical Malpractice
Hospitals, physicians, nurses and other healthcare providers may all be liable. DeNittis Osefchen Prince work diligently to help you get all the compensation to which you may be entitled – including compensation for pain and suffering, emotional trauma, medical costs, lost income and future earnings.
If you or a family member has been injured or killed as a result of medical malpractice, DeNittis Osefchen Prince is committed to obtaining all the results you need and deserve. To learn how we can help, contact our medical malpractice attorneys today.