“Our philosophy is that we can maximize results for our clients by accepting a limited number of cases and thoroughly preparing every case for trial – so that we are never forced to settle,” says partner Stephen P. DeNittis. With this approach, the firm has achieved precedent setting results for its clients.
When a person suffers a severe debilitating personal injury, or worse, has lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence or indifference, the impact is devastating. People often take for granted their ability to work and enjoy physical activity on a daily basis. The impact is crushing once one who is injured realizes their life may never be the same. DeNittis Osefchen Prince understands through our compassion and experience how one’s life and family is turned upside down by severe injuries or unexpected death. It is important that you have experienced trial lawyers representing you and thoroughly preparing your case to maximize your recovery. While money will never reverse the catastrophic issues persons face, it does help severely injured persons and their families live comfortably. Without such an ability to pursue a personal injury case, individuals and families who are injured and unable to work would suffer bankruptcy and mounting medical bills. We concentrate on doing everything we can to help injured persons and their families.
How do we do that?
At DeNittis Osefchen Prince, P.C. we maximize the results for our clients by accepting a limited number of cases and preparing every case as if it is going to trial. We devote the necessary financial and legal resources to present your case as favorably as possible while at the same time providing guidance and assistance to you on various legal issues during the pendency of your case.
Our firm represents injured people and surviving family members throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania in personal injury and wrongful death claims involving matters such as:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, interstate trucking accidents, and more
- Unsafe Premises: slip and fall accidents, dog bite cases, construction site accidents, and more
- Defective Products: defective workplace equipment, dangerous toys, faulty auto parts, and more
- Medical Malpractice: handling cases involving physicians, nurses, hospitals and other health care providers
- Construction Site Accidents: falls, dangerous conditions at the worksite, OSHA violations, scaffolding, trap doors, unsecured railings and steps.
- Brain Injury: blunt trauma, closed head injuries, fractures, and loss of brain function including permanent brain damage
- Wrongful Death: Injuries in these cases can be catastrophic and include spinal cord trauma, paralysis, second-degree burns, third-degree burns, closed-head injuries, multiple fractures, amputations, herniated disks, and others.
As experienced attorneys, we know that these injuries inflict not just a tremendous amount of physical pain, but that they can also thrust you and your family into a precarious position financially and emotionally. We look to help our clients in every possible way and fight hard to make sure they come through this difficult time with minimum of upheaval.
Contact DeNittis Osefchen Prince, P.C. Attorneys at Law at our Marlton, New Jersey law offices today for a free consultation about your specific case with a highly skilled New Jersey personal injury lawyer.