DeNittis Osefchen Prince Attorneys Are Certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as Civil Trial Attorneys
When the New Jersey State Supreme Court designates attorneys as “Certified Trial Attorneys”, it means that such attorneys have attained a level of experience and skill at trial, and that they are proficient at pursuing litigation through trial. The Supreme Court designates lawyers as “Certified” only when they’ve met those standards and criteria mandated by the Court.
How does an attorney become a “Certified Trial Attorney?”
An attorney must be a member of the Bar for a minimum of five years, and show that they’ve actively participated in the preparation and pursuance of numerous litigated matters;
Attorneys must verify that they’ve completed the mandatory number of trials in the Superior Court of the State of New Jersey, and, must fulfill mandated continuing legal education requirements;
An attorney applying for Certification must submit peer attorney and Judge references from those who would acknowledge and confirm the attorney’s skills, ethics and character;
Finally, attorneys must pass a written exam which specifically addresses trial practice issues and procedures.
Certifications assist the consumer in identifying those attorneys who have reached a high level of competence and experience within a particular or specialized practice of law. Though there are in excess of 77,000 attorneys licensed to practice law in the state of New Jersey, as of the end of 2015 there were only 1162 Certified Civil Trial Attorneys in the state. At DeNittis Osefchen, Stephen P. DeNittis is a Certified Civil Trial Attorneys.
For more information, log on to The New Jersey Board on Attorney Certification
DeNittis Osefchen Prince Attorneys Are Top Rated by Martindale Hubbell*
DeNittis Osefchen Prince is honored and thankful for the praise our work has earned…
DeNittis Osefchen Prince attorneys have received Martindale Hubbell’s “AV” peer review rating. “AV” rating is the highest possible Martindale Hubbell rating and is a “testament to the fact that lawyers peers rank them at the highest level of professional excellence” according to Lexis Nexus Martindale Hubbell. This distinction is awarded to less than 5% of all the attorneys throughout the United States. Martindale Hubbell’s peer review ratings are not sold and do not require any advertising of any sort by the attorneys. An attorney awarded the “AV” rating has earned the distinction based on the honest opinions of attorneys and judges who have witnessed the ethics and legal abilities of the rated lawyer.
Awards from Various National and Local Rating Organizations
DeNittis Osefchen Prince attorneys have been recognized as top attorneys in the fields of class actions, personal injury, product liability law and consumer law .
- Designated in 2013 as Certified Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Selected to be included on New Jersey Super Lawyer list from 2013 – 2022.*
- Selected to be included on New Jersey Rising Star list from 2006-2011.*
- Selected by Martindale Hubbell to its Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers as “AV” rated 2005 through 2021.*
- Selected by The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Lawyers in the State List – 2021, 2022*
- Selected by Top 100 High Stake Litigators in the State List – 2021, 2022*
* No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. For the selection standards employed by the various lawyer rating companies, please visit Rating Methodology