Donald F. Browne, Jr. is of counsel to DeNittis Osefchen Prince, P.C. Donnie has dedicated his practice to assisting seniors and their families for over twenty years.
Donnie’s practice focuses primarily on representing executors and beneficiaries in New Jersey estate litigation. Donnie also has developed a niche representing seniors and their families in financial disputes with nursing homes and other types of senior care facilities. Whether helping residents and their families to assert injury claims, to defend billing disputes, or to attempt to recover refundable deposits from CCRCs, Donnie has always been against the nursing home.
Donnie prides himself on being an advocate for honesty and accountability, helping to protect seniors from physical, mental and financial abuse. Donnie has been asked to speak to other lawyers about elder related litigation issues at seminars conducted by the New Jersey State Bar Association, New Jersey Chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, and Camden County Bar Association.
Donnie is a 1996 graduate of Villanova University, where he earned a B.A. in Finance. He obtained his Juris Doctor degree in 2000 from Rutgers University School of Law. Donnie is a member of the American Association for Justice, New Jersey Association for Justice, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, New Jersey Chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, New Jersey State Bar Association – Elder and Disability Law Section, Camden County Bar Association, and National Consumer Voice for Quality Long-Term Care.
Donnie is a lifelong resident of Camden County from a big family that enjoys spending time on the golf course and at the Jersey shore. He lives in Gloucester Township with his wife, Raina, and daughter, Julianna. JuJu keeps Donnie on his toes, allegedly in a similar fashion as Donnie did to his parents when he was a kid.
Appellate Division Opinions:
- Avatar Business Connection, Inc. v. Uni-Marts, Inc., 07-7-7547 (D.N.J. 2006)
- State v. Mustaro, 411 N.J. Super. 91 (N.J. Super. 2009)
- State v. Kabre, A-4393-07T4 (N.J. Super. App. Div. 2009)
- In re Estate of Malsberger, A-2751-15T3 (N.J. Super. App. Div. 2017)
- “$980K insurance payment set for man whose wife, 6-year-old son were killed, lawyer says,”nj.com, Business, May 6, 2023
- Strangeland Podcast – Season 2: “Murder in Maple Shade,” S2:EP12, “The Payoff,” 2023
- “They offer to help nursing home residents get Medicaid. Too often, say legislators, they cheat
them,” nj.com, News, February 20, 2023
- “She says she was coerced into signing away her rights in a nursing home. When she got out, everything she owned was gone,” nj.com, News, February 15, 2023
- “They lost everything. New measure would prohibit nursing homes from preying on residents,”
nj.com, Politics, February 14, 2023
- “Nursing home residents were pushed to sign over their money to a guy they never met, lawyers
say,” nj.com, Business, February 9, 2023
- Nursing home says daughter is responsible for dad’s bills. Here’s how she fought back,” nj.com,
Business, June 7, 2018
- “Retiree gets her money, but what about everyone else?” nj.com, Business, February 1, 2018
- “Bamboozled: Another retirement community holds money hostage, a lawsuit claims,” nj.com, Business, December 4, 2017