Class Action Lawyers and Catastrophic Personal Injury Lawyers
DeNittis Osefchen Prince, P.C., is a premier firm in New Jersey and Pennsylvania litigating matters ranging from high profile national class actions to catastrophic personal injury cases.
Over the years, the attorneys at the firm have earned a hard-nosed reputation of taking on big companies that put corporate profits ahead of consumers’ health and well-being. The groundbreaking cases Denittis, Osefchen Prince has litigated have resulted in landmark decisions on previously untried issues involving food mislabeling, construction defects, false advertising claims, wage and hour violations, real estate vendor overcharging, gas utility safety issues, and fraudulent product sales. They have not only had success in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, but also on a national scale with success representing clients in courts throughout the country.
Attorneys at the firm:
- Have been Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorneys, an honor bestowed on only 1.5% of the attorneys in the State
- Have received an AV Rating, the highest rating given by Martindale Hubbell, the country’s foremost legal directory and numerous other awards and honors
- Have recovered over $250 million for our clients.
- Prepare every case as if it is going to trial
- Are not afraid to try cases and have obtained numerous six and seven-figure verdicts or settlements
On February 22, 2019, a settlement (“Settlement”) gained final approval in a proposed in a class action lawsuit pending in the Ventura County Superior Court (“Court”) titled Press, et al. v. J. Crew Group, Inc., et al. (“Action”). Plaintiffs Adam...
IF YOU ARE A NEW JERSEY CITIZEN WHO PURCHASED MERCHANDISE FROM A BURLINGTON STORE IN NEW JERSEY, YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE A PURCHASE CERTIFICATE USABLE FOR FUTURE PURCHASES. A settlement (“Settlement”) has been proposed in a class action lawsuit pending in the...
On December 22, 2018, a New Jersey federal judge gave final approval to a $1.4 million settlement that resolved a class action lawsuit claiming high-end retailer Bloomingdale’s sent unsolicited spam text messages to approximately 46,000...