Class Action Lawyers and Catastrophic Personal Injury Lawyers
DeNittis Osefchen Prince, P.C., is a premier firm in New Jersey and Pennsylvania litigating matters ranging from high profile national class actions to catastrophic personal injury cases.
Over the years, the attorneys at the firm have earned a hard-nosed reputation of taking on big companies that put corporate profits ahead of consumers’ health and well-being. The groundbreaking cases Denittis, Osefchen Prince has litigated have resulted in landmark decisions on previously untried issues involving food mislabeling, construction defects, false advertising claims, wage and hour violations, real estate vendor overcharging, gas utility safety issues, and fraudulent product sales. They have not only had success in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, but also on a national scale with success representing clients in courts throughout the country.
Attorneys at the firm:
- Have been Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorneys, an honor bestowed on only 1.5% of the attorneys in the State
- Have received an AV Rating, the highest rating given by Martindale Hubbell, the country’s foremost legal directory and numerous other awards and honors
- Have recovered over $260 million for our clients.
- Prepare every case as if it is going to trial
- Are not afraid to try cases and have obtained numerous six and seven-figure verdicts or settlements
This notice is to inform persons about a class action lawsuit captioned Brieanne Pearson v. Camden County, New Jersey et al., Docket No. CAM-L-2715-19, which was filed in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Camden County (the "Action"), on behalf of all persons or...
LEGAL NOTICE OF PROPOSED CLASS ACTION SETTLEMENT BY ORDER OF THE COURT YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND IF YOU ARE: A New Jersey attorney or law firm, who, between March 11, 2013 to the present: a. Paid a ComprehensiveOrthopedics bill for copies of...
On October 11 the court granted final approval of a settlement that had been reached in a class action lawsuit valued between $144 million and $288 million dollars (depending on the number of claims filed) involving allegations that Gap Outlet, Gap Factory Store or...
Earlier this month, DOP partner Stephen P. DeNittis was selected to the 2020 New Jersey Super Lawyers List in New Jersey in the field of class actions. Because Mr. DeNittis has demonstrated excellence in the practice of law he is receiving this honor....