Class Action Lawyers and Catastrophic Personal Injury Lawyers
DeNittis Osefchen Prince, P.C., is a premier firm in New Jersey and Pennsylvania litigating matters ranging from high profile national class actions to catastrophic personal injury cases.
Over the years, the attorneys at the firm have earned a hard-nosed reputation of taking on big companies that put corporate profits ahead of consumers’ health and well-being. The groundbreaking cases Denittis, Osefchen Prince has litigated have resulted in landmark decisions on previously untried issues involving food mislabeling, construction defects, false advertising claims, wage and hour violations, real estate vendor overcharging, gas utility safety issues, and fraudulent product sales. They have not only had success in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, but also on a national scale with success representing clients in courts throughout the country.
Attorneys at the firm:
- Have been Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorneys, an honor bestowed on only 1.5% of the attorneys in the State
- Have received an AV Rating, the highest rating given by Martindale Hubbell, the country’s foremost legal directory and numerous other awards and honors
- Have recovered over $250 million for our clients.
- Prepare every case as if it is going to trial
- Are not afraid to try cases and have obtained numerous six and seven-figure verdicts or settlements
A settlement has been reached in a class action lawsuit valued between $114 million and $228 million dollars (depending on the number of claims filed) involving allegations that Gap Outlet, Gap Factory Store or Banana Republic Factory Store (collectively, “Gap”) used...
In a class action, one or more people called Class Representatives (here, Plaintiffs) sue on behalf of people who allegedly have similar claims. This group is called a class and the persons included are called Class Members. One court resolves the issues for all of...
On April 22, 2019 a proposed $9 million proposed class action settlement of a lawsuit pending in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Camden County (“Court”) titled Anderson, et al. v. Burlington Coat Factory, et al. (“Action”) was approved by the court as fair and...